ALL THREE MEASUREMENTS MUST BE WITHIN THE VALUES LISTED BELOW. Otherwise, see our ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION solution.
- Remove the endcaps and front cover from one baseboard heater.
- Measure the distance between the bottom of the finned tube heating element and the top of the baseboard as shown in Fig 1.1. A measurement of 5-1/2" to 6-3/4" (140 mm - 172 mm) will fit our standard profile.
- Measure the distance from the wall (back panel) to the front of the finned tube heating element as shown in Fig 1.2. Any measurement less than 3" (76 mm) will fit our standard profile.
- Measure the distance from the floor to the top of the baseboard as shown in Fig 1.3. A measurement of 7-1/2" (191 mm) or more is ideal. A measurement as short as 7-1/8" will work but is not ideal.
- Verify your measurements with a 1:1 scale print out of an endcap. * If your heater is over 9" tall, please contact us for info on our tall profile.